- Trade in your sports drinks, sodas and other sweetened beverages for water and you’ll save a lot of calories.
- Burning calories requires an adequate supply of water. If you’re dehydrated, you’re slowing down the fat-burning process.
- Drinking water before each meal will help you feel fuller faster and you won’t down those extra calories that will pile on the pounds.
- The process of losing weight creates toxins and water helps to flush them away.
- A healthy weight-loss diet includes lots of fiber, so drink up more water to eliminate the chance of constipation.
Keep up the good work with your weight loss and get those water bottles out!